A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Management Accountant to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Management Accountant will be responsible for a wide range of both management and financial accounting within the business.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Liaise with colleagues within both financial and non financial departments.
- Prepare monthly management accounts.
- Provide product costings for all new business opportunities.
- Produce customer profitability analysis.
- Liaise with the Commercial teams to drive price management.
- Assist with the preparation of year end accounts.
The successful Management Accountant must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- CIMA qualified or equivalent.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well in a team as well as an individual.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to jemma . billany @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”