Excellent plus benefits
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Multi Skilled Engineer(Electrically biased) to work with one of Sental’s Global clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out electrical and mechanical activities on all equipment.
Duration of Employment
Various shifts available
- Fault find across all equipment disciplines – electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic etc.
- Carrying out PPMs.
- Liaising with production to provide pro-active support to minimize downtime and maximize productivity.
- Identify and report any unsafe operations.
- The installation, testing and maintenance of all plant, services and buildings within the site.
- Identify new areas for continuous improvement.
- 16th or 17th edition desirable
- Experience as a truly multi-skilled Technician, you must be able to work across all disciplines.
- Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Ability to adhere to safe working procedures.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to alex . mulligan @ sental. co .uk
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For more information on current roles, useful tips on writing a CV and advice on what to expect in an interview, please visit our website: www. Sental .co . uk
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”