A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced National Account Manager to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed National Account Manager will manage both new and existing accounts for the business.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Manage a range of large retail accounts on a day to day basis.
- Analyse both weekly sales & stock, ensuring you maximise sales.
- Create and develop engaging presentations for clients.
- Build strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- Attend customer facing meetings.
The successful National Account Manager must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and understanding sales within the food industry.
- Ability to build strong working relationships.
- Works well in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to jemma . billany @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”