A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to work with one of Sental’s Global clients.
The appointed Technical Sales Engineer will organise, plan and manage the sales aspects of designated accounts as well as identify and develop new client accounts.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
Maintain existing customer accounts, developing an understanding of their business and needs ensuring sales opportunities are maximised.
- Work closely with OEM’s to understand their business and requirements ensuring no opportunities are missed.
- Identify new business opportunities, growing your portfolio.
- Promote customer loyalty.
- Analyse previous sales reports.
- Report on all activities including sales forecasts and any issues.
The successful Technical Sales Engineer must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Knowledge of heavy-duty parts is advantageous.
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment, able to plan and manage time effectively.
- Account management and development experience with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Strong negotiation, persuasion and influencing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
- Full UK driving licence
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to vikki . nugent @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”