A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Newly Qualified Solicitor to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
Role Overview: The appointed Newly Qualified Solicitor will provide legal advisory services for the business.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Draft and negotiate with a wide range of international suppliers and customers.
- Identify solution to any issues that may arise, ensuring legal compliance is maintained at all times.
- Manage the contract signing procedure.
- Liaise with clients throughout the process, ensuring they are continually updated.
- Draft standard contract templates, ensuring they meet business objectives.
- Create tender responses, ensuring they minimise commercial risk.
- Provide legal advice to the business on a wide range of issues.
- Manage working relationships between the business and external legal representatives.
The successful Newly Qualified Solicitor must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial contracts.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Previous in house experience is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to jemma. billany @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www. Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to clients without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”