A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced NPD Technologist to work with one of Sental’s Global clients.
Role Overview: The appointed NPD Technologist will Research develop and oversee the production, development, and creation of food in a fast-paced environment.
Duration of Employment
40 Hours Per Week
- Develop new products and record the required information.
- Manage the path from kitchen to post launch and keeping to deadlines doing so.
- Help source new raw materials, find potential new suppliers and be able to obtain costs and specifications.
- Be up to date with trends and news related to the role.
- Ensure the NPD process is followed.
- Work closely with a range of internal teams to ensure product briefs are understood.
- Assist with preparation, running and monitoring of product quality.
- Make sure all relevant paperwork is completed and up to date.
The successful NPD Technologist must have the following skills and experience:
- Have an understanding of HACCP, GMP and hygiene.
- Have a mild understanding of microbiology and nutrition.
- Be able to analyse results and have a good attention to detail.
- Be good with deadlines and be able to manage your workload.
- Good communications skills and being able to work with and influence a team.
- Have an understanding and the ability to use computers and software.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to Alice. Edmond @ sental .co .uk
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”