A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Operations Administrator to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Operations Administrator will support the operational teams with administrative tasks, while communicating with internal stakeholders ensuring all information is readily available.
Duration of Employment
Full time (Monday to Friday)
- Input and maintain data, ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Produce reports for the operational team as and when required.
- Ensure permits are in place before any work is carried out.
- Communicate with third parties to provide information about work being carried out.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, ensuring any outstanding issues are resolved.
- Work alongside the operational team ensuring all information is accurate and provided in a timely manner.
- The successful Operations Administrator must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage own workload and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate
- Driving Licence - advantageous
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to vikki . nugent @ sental.co.uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”