A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Payment Specialist to work with one of Sental’s Global clients.
The appointed Payment Specialist will provide administrative payment support for the business.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Prepare monthly accrual reports alongside the finance department.
- Investigate and resolve any issues that may arise with the processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Give support in the creation of new vendors.
- Review and provide monthly financial reports as and when required.
The successful Payment Specialist must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Hold an accounts payable degree or equivalent.
- Accounting experience.
- IT Literate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to vikki . nugent @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”