Excellent salary, annual bonus and company benefits
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Payroll and Sales Ledger Assistant to work with one of Sental’s Global clients.
The appointed Payroll and Sales Ledger Assistant will be responsible for processing payroll from start to finish as well as processing all Sales Ledger activities
Duration of Employment
Monday – Friday - Part time and full time positions available.
- Process weekly and monthly payroll
- Process new starters, leavers, holiday and sickness pay.
- Process year end payroll
- Prepare and set up BACS payments
- Reconcile monthly deductions and verify details
- Process sales ledger month / year end
- Reconcile accounts and chase outstanding invoices
- Maintain all payroll and financial records, ensuring they are readily available for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with any queries that may arise.
- General administrative support to the team
- Keep an up to date knowledge on legislations.
The successful Payroll and Sales Ledger Assistant must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Knowledge of all aspects of payroll, including tax and pensions.
- Strong organisational skills.
- High level of attention to detail
- IT Literate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to alice . edmond @ sental.co.uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”