Another exclusive opportunity has become available from Sental for an experienced Pensions Administration Manager to work with one of our National clients.
You would manage closed Final Salary Schemes for the group of companies.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Maintain Pension information and ensure payments are made in a timely manner.
- Discuss queries on retirement plans with Employees.
- Run reports for trustees.
- Attend fund/pensions meetings as and when required.
- Oversee the daily management and administration of pensions.
- Analyse and manipulate a variety of data.
- Manage 1 member of staff.
The successful Pensions Admin Manager must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role – ideally final salary scheme administration experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Excel.
- Problem solving skills.
- IT Literate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to sophie . ombler @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”