Another exclusive opportunity has become available from Sental for an experienced Pensions Administrator to work with one of our National clients. This really is a fantastic opportunity to be personally mentored to take over the Pensions Division within 12 months.
The client are open to people that have experience of Pensions Admin OR Payroll Admin OR Finance Admin (as long as you have had some involvement with pension payments in the past). The successful candidate will then be personally mentored by the Pensions Manager to take over the function within 12 months.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Act as a point of contact for information regarding pensions.
- Maintain the pension records.
- Ensure information is accessible to both internal and external stakeholders as and when required.
- Liaise with Trustees.
- Work on HMRC projects.
- Answer queries on final salary schemes (training will be given)
- Calculate pension forecasts and prepare statements.
- Analyse and input data on a variety of spreadsheets.
The successful Pensions Administrator must have the following skills and experience:
- Some experience of Pensions – payments, queries, paperwork
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Excel – good at formulas and analysing data.
- Problem solving skills.
- IT Literate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to sophie . ombler @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”