A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Principal Highways Engineer to work with one of Sental’s Global clients.
The appointed Principal Highways Engineer will work cross functionally providing technical guidance, assisting with BIM development within design teams, contributing to tender bids and project management
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Monitor projects, ensuring these are on time meet contractual and company requirements effectively managing any risk.
- Provide technical support to the design team ensuring all aspects are of the design meet client specification, the companies level of excellence and H&S requirements.
- Assist in the development of BIM
- Contribute to tender preparation.
The successful Principle Highways Engineer must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Degree Qualification or equivalent
- Experience undertaking highway design with relevant software.
- Full project management including programming, management, resourcing and ongoing supervision.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
- Full UK driving licence
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to vikki . nugent @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”