Another exclusive opportunity has become available from Sental for an experienced Process Engineer to work with one of our Global clients.
The appointed Process Engineer will be part of the Global Engineering Team.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Suggest improvements for both existing and new developments with the business.
- Carry out new projects to existing process plants.
- Ensure you work as a team to develop plans for new equipment.
- Give support and guidance to other sites when projects are implemented.
The successful Process Engineer must have the following skills and experience:
- Hold a degree in chemical engineering or equivalent.
- Previous experience working with plant design.
- Ability to travel to other sites.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to tim . hills @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”