Due to recent expansion an exciting opportunity has become available for a Project Administrator Apprentice to join Sental Recruitment in our offices based in Beverley.
Sental are a confidential, behind the scenes recruitment partner for FTSE Companies across the UK and even internationally.
We are looking for a driven, professional and articulate apprentice who is looking for a career within recruitment, in return we will offer full training and support with the opportunity to progress within our organisation.
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Support Directors on multiple projects for all divisions within Sental.
- Review and carry out pre-screen calls for potential candidates.
- Identify suitable candidates by utilising our existing client database and various job boards.
- Develop a clear understanding of our clients’ industries, cultures and their recruitment needs.
- Support candidates through the onboarding process and provide aftercare once commencing new employment.
- Provide admin support to the Sental Group.
The successful Project Administrator Apprentice must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a customer focussed role is advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Be able to work as a team player but also use own initiative.
- Must hold a full clean UK driving licence and own a vehicle.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to sophie . ombler @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co .uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”