A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Project Coordinator to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Project Coordinator will actively coordinate and support key business areas across multiple sites.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Coordinate workload ensuring client SLA’s are adhered to.
- Monitor workload providing insight regarding activity and outstanding work.
- Work closely with key stakeholders.
- Ensure sufficient resources are coordinated across multiple sites.
- Plan and prepare for audits and inspections.
The successful Project Coordinator must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role would be desirable but not essential as full training will be provided for the right candidate.
- Have a desire to develop and progress a career within logistics/distribution/3PL industry.
- Ability to build and develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Driven and Self motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to sophie . ombler @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”