A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Project Resource Planner to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Project Resource Planner will responsible for the nationwide allocation of work across a team of operatives and sub-contractors ensuring SLA’s are achieved.
Duration of Employment
Full Time - Monday to Friday
- Effectively plan and schedule work daily for operatives and subcontractors ensuring SLA’s are achieved.
- Line manage to ensure works go ahead and provide support to site with any issues/queries.
- Liaise with both clients and third parties in order to resolve issues relating to work being undertaken.
- Liaise with any external parties for specialist requirements and work permits ensuring these are submitted to relevant parties ensuring work goes ahead.
- Monitor and report findings on daily submissions.
- Ensure that data entry is completed on time.
- Manage any orders that come in through to completion.
- Be involved in stock takes as and when required.
- Communicate with the Resource Scheduling Manager ensuring all invoices have been checked and signed off.
- Ensure all resources and equipment are coordinated making sure all work can be carried out.
The successful Project Resource Planner must have the following skills and experience:
Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Knowledge of NRSWA/HAUC and permit schemes desirable.
- Ability to manage own workload and meet deadlines
- Be able to work as a team as well as using own initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate
Driving Licence - advantageous
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to vikki . nugent @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”