A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all Purchase Ledger duties are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
Duration of Employment
Permanent - full time
Monday to Friday
- Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders.
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger.
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries.
- Day to day admin duties relative to the role
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience is a similar role.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Must have an excellent telephone manner.
- Must have excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Computer literate and must be comfortable with Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Must be flexible and able to prioritise workload.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to vikki . nugent @ sental. co .uk
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”