Up to £40,000
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced QA Manager to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed QA Manager will be responsible for the management of the quality department within a fast paced food manufacturing environment.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Daily pre and post operational checks.
- Implementation and maintenance of product sampling plan.
- Ensure that all non-conformance's are recorded, and all actions are followed through along with root cause analysis.
- Attend daily production meetings in order to raise awareness on all matters with regards to food safety and product quality.
- Management of the quality team.
The successful QA Manager must have the following skills and experience:
- Level 3 Food safety or similar.
- Level 3 in H&S and Level 3 HACCP.
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Excellent people management and leadership skills.
- Recognised PC skills.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to Sophie . Ombler @ sental . co. uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”