A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced QA to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
A successful candidate will lead the quality assurance to verify that all materials including finished products are safe and meet all desired specifications, legislation and requirements
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- To make sure that all training for QA staff is up to date and is ongoing.
- Complete a range of audits to monitor the outputs across the QA team.
- Ensure that all new standards and processes are rolled out across the team.
- Investigate product complaints.
- Arrange quality control panels.
- To make sure health and safety standards are adhered to.
- HND and/ or experience within food manufacturing would be beneficial.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Level 3 Food Safety and Level 2 Health and Safety would be advantageous.
- HACCP trained.
- Knowledge of legislations.
- Computer literate.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to tim . hills @ sental . co .uk
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”