A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Quality Engineer to work with one of Sental’s Global clients.
Role Overview: The appointed Quality Engineer will support the development and maintenance of quality management systems to assure that products manufactured meet customer specifications and achieve the highest quality levels.
Duration of Employment
Monday - Friday (Days - 12 Hour Shifts)
- Assist with management and upkeep of the quality management systems
- Undertake analysis of customer and internal non-conformance reports and implement corrective actions and preventative actions, working closely with internal teams.
- Prepare product certification documents as required and assist with product wavers where needed.
- Conduct process capability analysis and prepare statistical process control charts.
- Perform the metrology program for quality test equipment.
- Help out with the management of the quality hold area and complete correct documentation.
- Supervise the full team responsible for the incoming raw materials testing and the auditing of the received materials.
- Trouble shoot quality issues on the production floor.
- Perform additional duties as required.
- The successful Quality Engineer must have the following skills and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical field with over five years quality and or supervisory related experience or qualification.
- Ability to use Microsoft office software.
- Experience with computer-based quality data information systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Be able to problem solve and have analytical skills.
Please note that any qualifications mentioned above are “or equivalent”.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to Jemma. Billany @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www. Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to clients without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”