A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work with one of Sental’s Global clients.
Role Overview: The appointed Quantity Surveyor will report to the Commercial function, ensuring that all projects are completed within budget.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday – Friday)
- Forecast costs for different materials required for projects.
- Contribute to the preparation of various types of documents.
- Adjust budgets according to any changes made to projects.
- Communicate with both clients and construction professionals, ensuring all work can be completed.
- Manage the work done within the business, ensuring they are all costed accurately.
- Keep an up to date knowledge of current building regulations as well as health and safety, in order to make suitable decisions.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must have the following skills and experience:
- Hold a degree/BTEC or HND in Surveying.
- Previous knowledge and use of NEC3 contracts.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Full UK driving licence.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to tim . hills @ sental.co.uk
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”