A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced R&D Manager to work with one of Sental’s Global clients.
The appointed R&D Manager will lead the category R&D team, while working closely with the marketing and regulatory teams.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Work closely with the global category marketing, supply and regulatory teams.
- Ensure the delivery of both new and existing product developments.
- Build a motivated and professional team.
- Ensure the completion of activities in order to successfully handover to the manufacturing team.
The successful R&D Manager must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Experience and knowledge of FMCG.
- Ability to deliver customer innovations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to jemma . billany @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”