A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Receptionist to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Receptionist will be the first point of contact by both phone and in person for the business.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Be the first point of contact for all staff, visitors and customers.
- Ensure all visitors and staff are dealt with efficiently, ensuring your provide a high standard of customer service.
- Welcome and escort visitors around the business, ensuring your offer them refreshments.
- Answer all incoming calls and distribute messages in a timely manner.
- Manage and book all travel/accommodation for staff.
- Order catering and corporate gifts as and when required.
- Provide admin support to the wider team.
- Coordinate client hospitality for a variety of events.
- Set up and prepare meetings rooms in advance of any meetings/events.
The successful Receptionist must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to tim . hills @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”