A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Regional Sourcing Engineer to work with one of Sental’s Global clients.
The appointed Regional Sourcing Engineer will build and lead strategic category management within the business.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Take charge of strategic related sourcing.
- Develop the customer focused supply chain with the Regional Aftermarket team.
- Give support to the purchasing and supply chain team as and when required.
- Identify and manage risks, ensuring that they are resolved to avoid supply chain disruption.
- Manage and develop strategic relationships with key suppliers.
- Support the sales team, ensuring customer requirements are dealt with in a timely manner.
The successful Regional Sourcing Engineer must have the following skills and experience:
- Hold an engineering, business degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Project Management experience is advantageous.
- Ability to build string working relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to jenny . shepherd @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”