Competitive plus benefits
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Sales Consultant to work with one of Sental’s National clients.clients.
The appointed Sales Consultant will look after both new and existing clients for the business.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Liaise with senior Managers and Directors, promoting a broad range of products.
- Understand businesses requirements and promote solutions in line with their needs.
- Generate new sales opportunities when required.
- Attend regular appointments and present networking solutions.
- Grow specific geographical areas of the country and account manage existing clients.
The successful IT Sales Consultant must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Proven measurable success of selling hi tech solutions in to businesses.
- Previous experience working with Microsoft and other IT networking solutions.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to vikki . nugent@ sental.co.uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”