A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Security Manager to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Security Manager will be responsible for assisting with the strategic decision for the business.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Lead and plan the strategic direction for the functional team within Cyber Information Security.
- Liaise with architecture functions within technology, ensuring projects and delivery operations are simplified.
- Manage security improvement programmes to improve security of services.
- Liaise with a variety of key contacts within the business.
- Monitor performance and analyse pattern and trends.
- Report on any defects that may have an impact on the security of all products and services.
- Assist with IT Health Checks as and when required.
- Give support to the operational teams.
The successful Security Manager must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Ability to build strong working relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to joe . brewer @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”