A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Senior Brand & Campaign Manager to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Senior Brand & Campaign Manager will deliver the businesses brand and campaign strategy.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Develop and lead the businesses brand strategy, ensuring it is reflected positively throughout the business.
- Work closely with the Proposition team, ensuring each target audience is address appropriately.
- Identify and plan marketing campaigns to increase revenue and brand growth.
- Ensure all campaign activity is effectively implemented and monitored.
- Coordinate local and national events.
- Lead and coach a team of professionals to deliver the brand.
The successful Senior Brand & Campaign Manager must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience planning and managing end to end campaigns.
- Knowledge and understanding of managing budgets.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- IT Literate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to jemma . billany @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”