A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Senior NPD Technologist to work with one of Sental’s Global clients.
The appointed Senior NPD Technologist will research develop and oversee the production, development and creation of food in a fast pace environment.
Duration of Employment
40 Hours Per Week
- Develop recipes.
- Source raw materials, find new potential suppliers, deal with costs and specifications.
- Prepare and analyse samples.
- Be up to date with trends and news related to the role.
- Ensure the NPD process is followed.
- Work closely with a range of internal teams to ensure product briefs are understood.
- Establish new product ideas, deliver, and see them through till launch.
- Make sure all relevant paperwork is completed and up to date.
The successful Senior NPD Technologist must have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a fast-paced food role is essential
- Need to be creative and also a problem solver
- Be good with deadlines and be able to manage your workload.
- Good communications skills and being able to work with and manage a team.
- Have an understanding and the ability to use computers and software
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to Alice. Edmond @ sental.co.uk
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”