A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Shift Process Technician to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Shift Process Technician will be responsible for the correct running of manufacturing equipment.
Duration of Employment
Full Time, shift patterns
- Install moulds, ensuring they meet the business policies and procedures.
- Carry out colour changes.
- Investigate and resolve problems relating to the moulding process.
- Liaise with various departments ensuring all problems are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure health and safety is met at al times.
The successful Shift Process Technician must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Multi skilling qualification or equivalent is advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to tim . hills @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”