A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Measure Technician to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Site Assistant will be field based, travelling between sites supporting Project Managers with site measures, set up and management.
Duration of Employment
Full Time - Monday to Friday
- Provide accurate measure information for work completed, highlighting any deviations.
- Support PM’s and site supervisors resolving any queries.
- Carry out tests as required, recording and issuing any permits.
- Monitor and replenish PPE.
- Monitor/advise on site layout ensuring appropriate signing, lighting and guarding is in place.
- Administer data on relevant systems.
- Ensure any work carried out is done in a safe manner and in line with the businesses policies and procedures.
The successful Measure Technician must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in a similar capacity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills must be able to manage and prioritise workload.
- NRSWA desirable
- CSCS beneficial.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
- Driving Licence - essential
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to tim . hills @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”