A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Site Manager to work with one of Sental’s Global clients.
The appointed Site Manager will have full responsibility of the site on a daily basis.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Manage all departments on site including production, quality, customer service, engineering and administration.
- Drive Health and Safety, ensuing site is operating in a safe manner at all times.
- Financial planning, contributing to the creation of site budgets and forecasts.
- Site P&L responsibility. producing monthly reports for the site, addressing any issues that may arise.
- Working collaboratively, ensure site accreditations are maintained.
- Deliver year on year improvements and savings through Continuous Improvement and Lean Projects.
- Visit both customers and suppliers as and when needed, building and maintain strong working relationships.
The successful Site Manager must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Degree qualified or equivalent is advantageous.
- Experience within a management role.
- Experience delivering Lean and/or Continuous Improvement projects.
- Knowledge and understanding of thermal processing.
- Experience/understanding of Lean Manufacturing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to vikki . nugent @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”