Excellent plus benefits
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Site Supervisor to work with one of Sental’s Global clients.
A successful Supervisor will assist the project manager in making sure deadlines are met, quality is maintained throughout and in a cost friendly manner.
Duration of Employment
- Complete pre-site surveys and appropriate risk assessments prior to work starting.
- Understand and complete required permits.
- Liaise with various parties, prior to project starting.
- Regularly reviewing plans and ensure all documentation is complete.
- Manage day to day undertakings on site.
- Ensure quality in maintained throughout the course of the project.
- Provide regular feedback to clients and management.
- CSCS Card
- NRSWA trained
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Possess strong organisational skills.
- Able to give instruction and constructive feedback.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to tim . hills @ sental . co . uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”