A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Site Support Engineer to work with one of Sental’s Global clients.
The appointed Site Support Engineer will support both the maintenance manager and engineering team within the business.
Duration of Employment
4 on 4 off shift pattern
- Give support to the engineering team, ensuring routine maintenance and improvements are carried out.
- Develop preventative maintenance tasks for the business.
- Ensure effective working relationships are developed.
- Continually maintain an up to date knowledge of health, safety and environmental regulations in order to achieve the businesses zero accident targets.
- Ensure that any issues that may arise are reported to the Maintenance Manager.
The successful Maintenance Engineer must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within a production environment.
- Strong knowledge of Health & Safety such as ISO 9001.
- Experience of working with safety equipment.
- Forklift truck licence would be advantageous.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to alex . mulligan @ sental.co.uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”