A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Snr Logistics Manager to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Snr Logistics Manager will ensure all on site distribution is carried out in a timely manner to various departments.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Oversee all product storage for the business.
- Ensure all products are delivered to the appropriate department in a timely manner.
- Manage and coach a high performing team.
- Ensure all inventory movements are managed effectively.
- Develop and maintain transportation equipment.
- Manage the overall logistics budget.
- Ensure suppliers adhere to the business policies and procedures.
The successful Snr Logistics Manager must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience working within a fast paced environment.
- Ability to build strong working relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to jenny . hunter @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”