A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Specification and Technical Administrator to work with one of Sental’s Global clients.
Reporting into to the Technical Manager, a successful candidate will be responsible for completing a range of different Admin duties relating to the technical and specification departments.
Duration of Employment
Monday to Friday
- Collecting, updating, inputting, and maintaining a range of specification information.
- Handle day to day enquiries from customer.
- To keep up to date with all legal, labelling, and nutritional matters.
- Working closely with a range of internal departments.
- Assist with the creation of nutritional and shelf-life sampling.
- Presenting a range of information in a professional and efficient manner.
The successful Specification and Technical Administrator must have the following skills and experience:
- Degree of HND in Food Technology or equivalent (Desirable).
- Level 2 Food Safety.
- HACCP Trained.
- Strong ICT Skills.
- Professional communication skills.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to alice . edmond @ sental . co . uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”