A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Specifications Manager to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Specifications Manager will be responsible for securing specifications for the business.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Develop and maintain an extensive contact base with key specification target organisations.
- Attend site visits at a variety of public buildings.
- Generate specification sales.
- Liaise with a variety of clients, contractors and manufactures.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Track projects, keeping in regular contact with key stakeholders in order to retain the specification.
The successful Specifications Manager must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Sales experience within the roofing industry is essential.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Experience selling to architects, local authorities and facilities management etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to jemma . billany @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”