Excellent plus company benefits
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Specifications Technologist to work with one of Sental’s Global clients.
The appointed Specifications Technologist will be responsible for all customer specifications, ensuring these are completed and compliant.
Monday - Friday Office hours - Hybrid working rota.
- Assist Technical Manager by preparing final drafts and finished product specifications on the customers chosen management system.
- Check and approve raw material specifications against customer and retailer policies.
- Ensure supporting documentation is prepared and approved within the agreed timescale.
- Ensure that a process of review is carried out on all specifications.
- Maintain an accurate database of product sign off for all approved specifications.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Organise and lead meetings with internal departments.
- Rectify non-conformances.
- To be the first point of contact for technical approval, ensuring information and packaging it correct and in line with food labelling regulations.
- Applying knowledge and experience to make judgements and decisions.
The successful Specifications Technologist must have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a specifications role within a food manufacturing environment is essential.
- HACCP Level 3 or equivalent
- Experience of retailers codes / BRC standards.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with suppliers and customers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to alice . edmond@ sental.co.uk)
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”