A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Streetworks Advisor to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Streetworks Advisor will support the operational delivery teams to ensure key information is readily available when needed.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, ensuring all relevant information is captured.
- Understand the key elements of client contracts to ensure they are in line with requirements.
- Ensure permits are in place before any work is carried out.
- Communicate with third parties to provide information in relation to works being completed.
- Work alongside the operational teams, ensuring all required information is provided in a timely manner.
- Ensure any work undertaken is in compliance with the businesses policies and procedures.
The successful Streetworks Advisor must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage own workload while meeting deadlines.
- Hold a full UK driving licence is advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to vikki . nugent @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”