A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Streetworks Advisor to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Streetworks Advisor will provide support to the operational delivery teams.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Ensure key information is readily available.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, ensuring progress of works are communicated.
- Ensure permits are in place before any work is carried out.
- Work alongside 3rd parties to request information relating to work being carried out.
- Collaborate with the operational teams.
- Input and maintain key data on the businesses systems.
- Ensure all work is undertaken safely and in line with policies and procedures.
The successful Streetworks Advisor must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Interpret complex information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to tim . hills @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”