Sental Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Talent Resourcer to join our expanding team, in return we will provide full training to help you grow and develop within our organisation.
We are looking for a driven, professional and articulate apprentice who is looking for a career within recruitment.
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Conduct research and source for various roles and industries.
- Assist with recruitment projects.
- Identify suitable candidates by utilising both our client database and various job boards.
- Create shortlists of suitable candidates for specific roles.
- Build strong relationships.
- Advertise job vacancies and place these on relevant job boards.
The successful Talent Resourcer must have the following skills and experience:
- Driven, enthusiastic individual with the passion to succeed.
- Ability to build strong working relationships.
- Strong communication skills.
- Engaging personality.
- Must be a team player as well and being able to use on initiative.
- Must hold a full clean UK driving licence and own a vehicle.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to jemma . billany @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”