A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Technical Highways Manager to work with one of Sental’s Global clients.
The appointed Technical Highways Manager will develop suitable solutions to resolve client’s problems
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Technically competent, you will develop suitable solutions to resolve client’s problems.
- Manage relations with individual clients ensuring expectations are exceeded and future work is secured.
- Identify new opportunities proactively promoting the company to generate new business.
- Provide project support and governance.
- Provide leadership internally ensuring teams are motivated and development opportunities are realised.
The successful Technical Highways Manager must have the following skills and experience:
- Degree Qualification within Engineering Subject (or equivalent) and Professional Membership of relevant organisation.
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Full highway project design and management experience
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
- Full UK driving licence
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to vikki . nugent @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”