A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Technical Manager to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
To be responsible for the whole technical operations of the site, maintaining technical standards in line with legislation and customer requirements.
Duration of Employment
Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Responsible for product quality, safety and hygiene throughout the site.
- Ensure that the quality assurance and technical functions of the site are meeting all legislation'sand standards.
- Ensure that the companies quality systems are compliant with all standards.
- Full maintenance of the HACCP Food Safety Plan.
- Management of Non-Conformances from start to finish.
- Monthly management of retailer and customer KPI’s.
- Previous experience working within a similar position.
- Experience within Food Manufacturing would be advantageous.
- HACCP and BRC knowledge.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to Sophie . Ombler @ sental . co . uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”