A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Telemarketing Executive to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Telemarketing Executive will provide support to both new and existing customers within the business.
Duration of Employment
Full Time or Part Time (Monday to Friday)
- Communicate with business owners, directors and managers within the local area.
- Book appointments for both IT and Software Strategy Consultants.
- Build strong relationships and generate sales opportunities.
- Update the CRM system with accurate information about future communications.
- Manage the existing client base, ensuring customer service standards are maintained at all times.
- Liaise with the sales team to discuss upcoming appointments.
- Work towards the business’ targets.
- Carry out telephone marketing campaigns.
The successful Telemarketing Executive must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within Sales or Telesales.
- Knowledge and experience of using a CRM.
- Experience generating B2B sales opportunities.
- Ability manage own workload within a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to sophie . ombler @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”