A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Warehouse Operative to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The appointed Warehouse Operative will be responsible for the organization and distribution of engineering equipment to the relevant department as and when required.
Duration of Employment
Full Time Monday to Friday (14:00-22:00)
- Responsible for booking in of orders.
- Organization and distribution of products and equipment as per request.
- Maintain stock taking records as and when required.
- Ensure accurate administration of paperwork.
- Responsible for reporting any issues that may arise to the Engineering Manager.
- Maintain working area to a high standard and in line with company health and safety regulations.
The successful Warehouse Operative must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within an FMCG industry.
- Be competent in adhering to health and safety regulations.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to alex . mulligan @ sental . co . uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”