A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor work with one of Sental’s National clients.
A Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the warehouse teams and ensuring that targets are being achieved.
Duration of Employment
- To monitor, record and report team performance at the end of each shift.
- Ensure that all information boards are up to date ahead of the start of any shift.
- To make sure that all staff are up to date with necessary training requirements.
- Reviewing of necessary paperwork.
- Make sure that all health and safety standards are being adhered to.
- To assist with the improvement of warehouse procedures.
The successful Warehouse Supervisor must have the following skills and experience:
- Experience within a similar role
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Strong Health and Safety knowledge.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to tim . hills @ sental . co . uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”