A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Warehouse Team Manager to work with one of Sental’s National clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of 20 within a distribution setting ensuring the daily activities are successfully achieved.
Duration of Employment
Friday to Monday, Nights
- Responsible for the day to day running of shift.
- Ensure all operational processes are carried out safely and efficiently to achieve given deadlines.
- Lead, coach and develop the team.
- Monitor and implement improvements to improve performance
- Complete monthly audits.
- Promote health and safety.
- Minimise cost and reduce lost time.
The successful Warehouse Team Leader must have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of all warehouse processes and procedures.
- Previous experience managing a team and great employee engagement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to manage own workload.
- Must be flexible
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to sophie . ombler @ sental. co .uk
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible.Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For more information on current roles, useful tips on writing a CV and advice on what to expect in an interview, please visit our website: www. Sental .co . uk
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”