A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Warehouse Team Manager to work with one of Sental’s Global clients.
The appointed Warehouse Team Manager will plan and supervise a team within a distribution setting ensuring the daily activities are successfully achieved.
Duration of Employment
3 month FTC
Various shift patterns
- Responsible for the day to day running of shifts.
- Ensure all operational processes are carried out safely and efficiently to achieve given deadlines.
- Carry out team member performance reviews.
- Lead, coach and develop the team.
- Take charge of any disciplinary and grievance issues ensuring they are in line with HR policies.
- Promote health and safety.
The successful Warehouse Team Manager must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous team management experience.
- Knowledge of all warehouse processes and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to manage own workload.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to tim . hills @ sental .co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”